Modular homes have been elevated from their early day 'boxes on a foundation' reputation to some of the most efficiently built and sought after homes of the new century. Their stereotypical sterile image is a vision of the past. Today's modular systems offer virtually unlimited design solutions and quality workmanship. They range from standard family homes to multi-million dollar estates!
Being constructed in a controlled environment results in a superior home. There are so many advantages to modular homes. Consider the following:
- Since modular homes are built for all states in the US they must pass the building codes for all 50 states.
- Modular homes use approximately 33% more lumber than traditional homes.
- Skilled year-round craftsmen utilize the latest state-of-the-art production technology.
- Building materials are not exposed to the effects of weather since construction takes place in a controlled environment.
- Our modular homes are built with quality brand name products from reputable manufacturers.
- There is a greater potential for quality control through standardized procedures.
- Concurrent site work and home construction reduces overall building time.
And equally important is the savings. Modular construction is extremely efficient which results in a reduction of cost--a big savings to you!
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
© by Building Blocks LLC
Site Design by Pomfret Computer Technologies